Saturday, August 29, 2009

Eat Right

Some people are blessed to the point that they can eat without gaining weight. I am not certain if this is a good thing. Whenever I gain weight, I know that something is not quite right. The first thing that usually come to mind, is the state of my health. Then, I immediately start on my Fabulous Foods: Fun Flavors, plan. Most of us have to work hard to keep the weight off. That is, being attentive to food intakes. I don't mind that occasionally I gain an extra five pounds. Because, with the weight increase, I am encouraged to do better, and become the best.

Eating right does not mean being overly strict. Foods should not be boring; Instead it should gives us great pleasure. The state of our healths should determine the quality of foods we consumed. Feeling good always, is a good indication that we are eating right. Healthy foods does not cause belly ache, or tiredness. Prepare foods from sensible recipes, such as the ones inside the cookbook, Fabulous Foods: Fun Flavors. Eat what you love, but with moderation. Although a meal is superbly healthy, when you are full-- discontinue eating. Preparing foods from healthy, and realistic recipes will help you to maintain a fabulous diet. Therefore, you will look and feel great when you eat right.

Order your copy of Fabulous Foods: Fun Flavors, at Amazon.com/ Barnes&Noble.com/ PublishAmerica.com or from other online bookstores.

Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate any blog that focus good eating habits. I truly agree nutrition is the key to good health, every time we choose good food, we are indeed choosing life. Guide to Healthy Eating

    ReplyDelete